Personal data protection
In connection with the processing of personal data, Art.13 Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, we provide the following information.
An operator that has identified the purposes and means of processing your personal information is:
Golfový klub Borša, o.z.
Based on Rovná 32/6, 900 50 Hrubá Borša,
Purposes and legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to record players, members of our golf club and golf association. This involves the processing of applications, start and score sheets of tournaments or competitions, the organization of golf games, including the handicap system, the creation of ladders, the identification of players' performance, the processing of reports for state administration and self-government bodies, the processing of membership reports for SOV, authorities and organizations whose authority is given by law. The legal basis for the processing of these personal data is Law 440/2015 on sport. The extent of the processed personal data is given by law.
- We process your data for the purposes of distributing information about your membership to the club and club activities. We send this information to you based on our legitimate interest in pursuing the purpose of offering you and providing you with our services. The scope of this data is limited to Name, Surname, Address, and contact details, telephone or e-mail.
- If you are not a member and only have subscribed to newsletters, your details will be processed by your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time. In this case, we only process your email contact.
How long will we keep your data?
- If you are a member of our golf club, the period of storage of your personal data lasts during your membership and two more years after its termination.
- If you have given us your consent, we will process your data in the form of 24 months if you do not recall your consent earlier.
- In the event of a legal obligation, we will process your personal data for as long as the law requires.
The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information may be provided are:
- Slovak Golf Association
- Golf Resort Hrubá Borša, s.r.o.
- Providers of IT services and online marketing
- Accounting office and our tax advisor
Your rights in the processing of personal data:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as the right to know for what purpose are processed, who are the recipients of your personal data, what is the processing time.
- You have the right to be repaired if your personal data are incorrect or have changed, contact us, we will correct them.
- You have the right to delete personal data if it is incorrect or processed illegally.
- If your personal data is processed by consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its revocation.
- You have the right to limit the processing if you wish to process the data only to the most legitimate reasons, or not at all.
- You have the right to data portability, if you wish to transfer it to another operator, we will provide you with the appropriate format unless other technical or legal obstacles would prevent it.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID No .: 36 064 220, tel. No .: 421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
Contact us by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org